Thursday 10 March 2016

GGGE2153 My First Reflection

First Reflection, 
Feb, 26/16

Asalamualaikum and Hello everyone,

During the first meeting, i didn't come. So i have nothing to write actually on what i supposed to get during that day. Thanks to my friends who told me few things on what had happened during that day. I was being told for this particular class, we must log-in to MOOC at openlearning.com and register for this course. I met one of my senior before this class was started and i did ask him about this course. He told me that this course will be quite fun because we will have to do movie shooting and we will do photography. When he told me that for their batch last year, they went to Penang and i was really excited and looking forward to where my batch will be going to for the photoshoot process.

But of course, there are certain things need to be considered. Photography is not easy as what most of the people thought. But thats why i am here, we are here. To learn, and to slowly understand and know how to do photography and apply it into the education.

I think, thats enough for today. See ya...
Asalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment